Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sock Monkey 'Jamas (My Scraps & More # 49)

My daughter found these flannel sock monkey pyjamas at Target a few weeks ago and fell in love, despite it still being near 90 degrees here.  I loved seeing the shear glee in the typically moody 13-yr old.  She wa so happy she even let me take a few snaps of her.  I'm not worthy!

The sketch from My Scraps & More was perfect for this!  I love them - their sketches are great and their shop is even better with awesome deals and product.

Supplies:
  • Paper:  PaperLoft, Paper Studio, Fancy Pants, and My Minds Eye, Crate Paper
  • Labels:  My Minds Eye, Elle's Studio, Recollections
  • Sock monkey brads (of course); SMASH clip



2 comments:

  1. how cute is this!!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh too cute!!!! love the colors and pics!!! sooo glad you played along with My Scraps & More sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete