Friday, October 25, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy Oct Wk 3

So I have been a bit busy on my scrapping this week and one of my favorite places for sketch inspiration is Let's Get Sketchy.  This one is the October Week 3 sketch. 
The photos I used are of my daughter with wet hair getting clothes out of the car during our recent road trip.  She was FURIOUS when she saw that I had followed her with the camera.  With total disdain, her comment was "Really, Mom?"  (She was even more angry when she saw that I had scrapped the photos.  Oh well - that's life and it's getting scrapped! 


 



11 comments:

  1. Fun story! I can relate with pre-teens and teen in the house! I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teen agers! I think it is fab that you used these fun photos. In a few years time i'm sure it is much more appreciated ;) Thank you for playing along with our sketch at Let's get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, sounds like my teenage daughter! Love that you documented this!
    Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun story and a fab layout! My daughter does exactly the same thing.. I get the head tilt and a "really mom". Thanks for stopping by and playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! love the fun photos!!! my son is getting to that point!! thanks soo much for playing along with Lets Get Sketchy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us once again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color choices!! Thanks for playing at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the sketch - love the strips across the middle. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your story of the photo! Your page is awesome! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Great job Mom!! It is totally our responsibility to both embarrass and document!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at LGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete