Tuesday, October 15, 2013

9 Lives Spent Resting

I created this for the 2 Broke Girls sketch # 23 challenge.  I absolutely adore their sketches!

I don't typically use pastels colors, florals, and never purple but I dug into my stash determined to use older papers.  And I found a way to get along with the purple paper by covering it with a light wash of Gesso - I need to use it more to tone down some of my bolder papers that I now look at and say "what was I thinking".

Apologies for the glare on the photo



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That cat is so cute, and I don't even like cats! I absolutely love your row of hearts, love. Seriously love them. I just really like this layout. Did I mention I love the hearts? Because I do! Thank you for joining us at 2 Broke Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That adorable furry face and the row of stitched hearts really makes this layout rock! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 2 Broke Girls Scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page! Thanks for playing with us at 2 Broke Girls Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?!?! So adorable!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with at 2 Broke Girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page of your cute fur baby! Love the soft tones and row of stitched hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Broke Girls.

    ReplyDelete